How would it feel to be able to get back to life on your terms – without
pain? Maybe you stopped playing a sport you love or maybe you would
like to play with your kids without the fear of hurting yourself again. Heck,you might just want to get up from your chair or go up and down stairswithout worrying about your knees or back.

Lake Nona is home to Medical City, where there is an overflowing
amount of top-notch medical practices, one of which is Regenerative
Sport Spine and Spa. Under the direction of Pallavi Cherukupally, MD,
this state-of-the-art practice provides patients with the best care for
bone, muscle, joint and spine injuries by providing cutting edge non-
surgical approaches and long-term results to get their patients back on their feet and living their best lives.

Regenerative Sport Spine and Spa offers a variety of services for your
pain using regenerative medicine and stem cell therapy. According to the University of Washington, regenerative medicine is the use of natural growth and repair mechanisms, such as stem cells, to engineer, regenerate or replace tissue within one’s body. Regenerative Sport Spine and Spa provides the latest treatments in regenerative medicine, such as stem cell and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapies, helping patients overcome all types of musculoskeletal issues from arthritis to joint and back pain.

QUICK FACT: 1 in 4 people who have back surgery will typically
need a second surgery within 4 years.

Why regenerative medicine? Because most of us looking for relief are
often pushed through a series of doctor’s visits that include prescribing
medicines, having injections, and being referred to physical therapy – all the while still suffering with pain. Once you have gone through this entire process, about 80% of people will feel better for the short term. In the long term, the symptoms will most likely return. The other 20% percent who do not feel better, even for the short term, are often recommended for surgery, IF they are at the appropriate age.
That doesn’t really sound like a great plan, does it?

Most of us don’t want to be on medications long term. Besides, they tend to be less effective the longer you take them. And let’s be honest, most of us do not want to have surgery unless it is absolutely necessary. So,what do we do now? Just live with it? Change everything about our lives? That is unfortunately what many of us do – while continuing the cycle of taking medicine and having periodic injections to cope.

The team at Regenerative Sport Spine and Spa takes pride in providing exceptional care for each of their patients, so they can return to an active life without the limitations of pain. There is no denying that wellness, freedom of movement, and pain-free living are the goals that Regenerative Sport Spine and Spa strive to fulfill for their patients.

1- Call and schedule your consultation which includes the one-on-one time with a doctor you deserve.
2- Have your procedure at our location, no hospitals.
3- Get back to life without pain, naturally.
Do not settle for short term relief. Be long term greedy with your health! To learn more, please visit or contact one of our team specialists at 407-730-5600.

Leave a Reply

  1. Best Dental Implants in Orlando, FL. – My Orlando Coupons

    […] Regenerative Sport Spine and Spa […]

  2. April is Autism Acceptance Month - My Orlando Coupons

    […] Regenerative Sport Spine and Spa […]

  3. A Quick Chat With Phil Dalhausser - My Orlando Coupons

    […] Regenerative Sport Spine and Spa  […]